Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Xbox LIve...Boring??

Have you ever gone on Xbox Live and see that most of your friends are playing some game you don't own. You just log off in self pity because now your to attached to playing with friends that playing single player is out of the question. Well this has been happening for about 3 months for me now and its rather depressing. The first thing I do when I log on to XBL is check my friends list all I see is GTA IV, GTA IV, GTA IV. But of course promises are meant to be broken so of course I am the one person who cant get the game. I guess it's violent or something and its going to cause me to go on a masacre rampage while hoped up on drugs shooting at people in my school *sarcasm* because thats how into my games I am. Its not like its that big of a deal just usually people play a game for a few months and changes games. This game has been played for months with no break while I play....Forza or something. I dunno playing Halo with annoying 8 year olds is fun to :P

2 comments:

TagBagger said...

No, it's just full of foul language, and you haven't answered my question as to whether or not it can be turned off..

lilgrim13 said...

No I said its like turning off the ability to chainsaw someone in half in Gears of War in theory people like you would say it would be a good thing (although I could turn it back on) But with all the voice acting and things they had to go through it is basically an impossibility. And its one of those things that make the game what it is. Like lets get rid of guns in Halo. Why do they swear in half the T.V shows you watch??...to make it a more cinematic experience. GTA is about the story not getting a crap load of guns and shooting the hell out of every thing. Last time I checked they weren't giving out Chocolate bars to each other in The Soprano's!!