Tuesday, June 10, 2008

NInja Gaiden 2 Demo Impresions

When I booted up the demo ready for some crazy massacre somewhere in ancient Japan. Instead I get a cut scene with skyscrapers and floating cars. This left me puzzled for a while. Where did this transition come from? And at first it was very awkward. Just the thought of it seemed strange to me. But it was a great choice. It left an impression on you. And ninjas in the future kick some serious ass!

But as far as the game goes not all that much has changed from the core game play other than making it a hell of allot easier. And I have to say I didn't really like that all too much. In the old Ninja Gaiden it was hard as hell now just put on the claws and hit x as fast as you can and nothing ever hurts you. But in the full version you can amp up the difficulty to make it more like the first. And you can through on the syth or staff to make things a bit more challenging.

Another thing that has changed his the graphics (of course) and the sheer brutality. You can amputate your opponents leg with the claws and then watch Ryu Hayabusa do two round house kicks with the claws on his feet to watch their head fly off brilliantly.

But it is not much of a sequel just more of the same old. But trust me that isn't a bad thing with the new improvements.

No comments: