Monday, March 3, 2008

Going One Going Twice Sold To The Man In The Lazy Boy

I havent gotten to far into all the things you can do in Forza 2. Infact I havent even played one online match I have been so cought up with the single player career mode. But looking at forums of all these cars with amazing paint jobs (that I couldn't do.....EVER) they are always saying they will put it up for auction. So I decided to go check it out see what kind of cars I can get for 100k. Man I can get Halo cars GoW cars Soucth Park cars. If it exists in real life you can find it on a car in Forza 2. Although alot of them are just remakes you can still get it for cheap. Why not buy a redbull Porche rather than a more expensive silver one. Seeing that you can just change the paint job. Another thing I like is the abbility to lock your paint job so people can't save your design and put it out on 30 cars making 25k profit every car. If you want a car I suggest looking on the auction first.......you can get some great deals!!

No comments: