Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The One Ring to RULE THEM ALL!!!

Well sadly as all things do, my 360 just passed away. After freezing during the Call of Duty 4 beta I rebooted into a attack and Defend in Rainbow 6 Veags. It froze one more time and then the horrifiying sight of the 3 red rings apeared on my 360. I was filled with shock realize what I was loosing. 4 weeks to 2 months without a 360 the pain was too hard to bear. I let out a desperate scream just knowing with one ring comes another. And in just 9 days the Halo ring was waiting there to mock me a lagh at me as I sat there doing nothing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This iѕ a геally good tip especіallу to thoѕe fresh tο the blogosphere.
Shоrt but very pгecіѕe info… Thаnk you foг ѕhаring thiѕ one.

A must геad aгticlе!

Also visit my ωeblog ... Tens units for athletes